What is the process for requesting a refund?
- Go to the "Order history" section of your account.
- Select the order from which you want to return an item.
- Select the product (s) you wish to return by checking the box next to your name.
- (Optional) Add an explanation, so that the shop team can better understand why the customer wants to return this product or can even request a change of size, or a discount voucher for the value of the amount of product returned.
Once the form is completed, click on the "Make an RMA Sheet" button, and the request will be sent to the store. The request will appear on your customer's "Merchandise Return Authorization (RMA)" page, accessible from your account page.
What are the conditions to proceed with the return of a product?
Thus, FIESTA & SIESTA S.L. will not accept returns or exchanges of garments, used or damaged without their original packaging, as long as no case of a defect.
What is the process to request the refund of the amount?
Once your request is accepted
- You have 30 days after receipt of your order to request your return.
- To make returns from locations outside the Iberian peninsula, the shipping to our offices is on your own.
- Pack your items safely in the original package if possible.
- Our carrier NACEX will pick up your package.
- The refund will be paid in the same payment method used to purchase and within 3 to 12 working days after we receive your package in our warehouse.
- With the delivery of your new order, the courier will pick up your return from which you made the payment once you get into our facilities.
- If the product is in bad conditions, please send us a photo of the product indicating your order number to email@example.com
- For any other type of incident you can contact us via email or by calling +34 966 060 620
Personalized products doesn't allow changes or returns.
Currently we do not make direct changes in our online store. If you need to change one product for another, you must make a return of unwanted product according to the above procedure and make a new purchase the desired product.